REMOTE WEAPON STATIONS
Compact stabilized remote weapons station
The Samson Mini is a high performance remote weapon station designed for a single-weapon on light combat vehicles and fast attack platforms. The dual axis, gyro-stabilized Mini has a low center of gravity for stabilization. Armament can range from a 5.56mm machine gun up to 40mm automatic grenade launcher.
The system’s highly accurate target engagement, auto-tracking capabilities and stabilization enable superior performance under the most adverse conditions. In addition, the Samson Mini’s open architecture allows for the addition of effectors, sensors, tactical information systems and the use of customer furnished equipment for an effective battlefield response.
High-precision firepower in day or night operations under adverse conditions
Samson Mini Key Characteristics
- Single weapon RWS for use with light combat vehicles and fast attack platforms
- Supports multiple weapons, from a 5.56mm machine gun to a 40mm automatic grenade launcher, and smoke grenade launcher
- High-precision firepower in day or night operations under adverse environmental conditions
- Combat proven in active service worldwide
- Low center of gravity contributes to vehicle stability
- System maximizes the protection of critical electronics
Your Mission is Our Mission.
General Dynamics Ordnance and Tactical Systems is a global aerospace and defense company. We are a committed to providing the U.S. military and its allies with an extensive range of overarching products that provide a cutting-edge advantage to our war fighters. A General Dynamics Company.
GD 143,36 +0,54 +0,38%