GD-OTS / SUPPLIERS
Remote Weapon Stations
Samson MK I
REMOTE WEAPON STATION
Samson MK I
Samson MK I Remote Weapon Station
All-in-one multi-mission response
The Samson Mk I Remote Weapon Station is a dual-axis, gyro-stabilized remote-controlled weapon system (RWS) capable of mounting multiple weapons. The retractable, dual-sighted Mk I supports main and secondary armaments, including a 25mm to 30mm main gun and a 7.62mm coaxial machine gun, as well as an optional anti-tank guided missile launcher and smoke grenade launcher.
The Mk I is lighter than manned turrets and does not require penetration into the vehicle hull, saving significant interior space. The gunner and critical electronic equipment remain protected inside the vehicle under armor. Integration of ammunition chutes in special shafts provides reliable protection and uninterrupted firepower.
The Samson Mk I has performed under combat conditions with excellent feedback from users in the field
Samson MK I Key Characteristics
- Retractable RWS for any 6 x 6, 8 x 8, or tracked armored fighting vehicle
- Supports multiple weapons, including 25mm and 30mm weapons, anti-tank guided missile launcher and smoke grenade launcher
- High hit and kill probability
- Integration of ammunition chutes provides under-armor protection for uninterrupted firepower
- Day/night operation and endurance under extreme conditions
- Does not require penetration into the vehicle hull, saving significant interior space
- Deployed in active service worldwide
Your Mission is Our Mission.
General Dynamics Ordnance and Tactical Systems is a global aerospace and defense company. We are a committed to providing the U.S. military and its allies with an extensive range of overarching products that provide a cutting-edge advantage to our war fighters. A General Dynamics Company.
GD 130,00 -3,16 -2,37%