MEDIUM CALIBER AMMUNITION
25mm x 137 Tungsten
25mm X 137 Tungsten APFSDS-T
Armor Piercing Fin Stabilized Discarding Sabot-Tracer
The 25mm x 137 Tungsten Armor Piercing Fin Stabilized Discarding Sabot-Tracer (APFSDS-T) provides superior defeat capability over the M791 APSDS-T round for the Bradley Fighting Vehicle. The long rod tungsten penetrator, of this highly effective anti-armor round, has excellent penetration characteristics with minimal dispersion.
Designed to counter the growth in threat targets, the 25mm Tungsten APFSDS-T cartridge offers a replacement to the standard Bushmaster M791 APDS-T cartridge.
Capable of defeating a wide array of target sets, including most modern armored infantry vehicles and armored personnel carriers.
- Higher muzzle velocity
- Significant increase in armor penetration
- Improved standoff range
- Barrel wear equivalent to other fielded U.S. Army 25mm ammunition
- Increased gun system life and reduced replacement costs
- Improved accuracy and lethality at long range
These features greatly enhance light armored vehicles and armored fighting vehicles utilizing 25mm x 137 gun systems.
- Fully compatible with all platforms using the M242 and KBA-B02 25 x 137mm gun system
- Cost-effective, utilizing common ammunition components of volume-produced 25mm Bushmaster ammunition
- Significant standoff armor defeat capability, high reliability and high first round hit probability
- Significantly improved range and penetration over existing conventional APDS ammunition
Your Mission is Our Mission.
General Dynamics Ordnance and Tactical Systems is a global aerospace and defense company. We are a committed to providing the U.S. military and its allies with an extensive range of overarching products that provide a cutting-edge advantage to our war fighters. A General Dynamics Company.
GD 180,07 -0,01 -0,01%